We wish to inform you that in connection with the use of the social media profiles available at:
Linkedin – https://pl.linkedin.com/company/walcownia-metali-dziedzice-s-a-
YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwQ_L47JVSCwypPKmAYp0w/videos
we process your personal data.
I. Data Controllers:
- Walcownia Metali „Dziedzice” S.A. with its registered office in Czechowice-Dziedzice (43-502), 3 Kaniowska St., NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 652-11-67-160, REGON [National Official Business Register] 273074410, KRS [National Court Register]
Contact: tel. +48 32 714 30 00 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388
- Linkedin Corporation – https://pl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Youtube – https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895?hl=pl
II. The Aims for the Processing of Personal Data
Your data are processed in compliance with the applicable laws, including with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR;
- to respond to the private messages you send to us,
- to engage in a discussion with you in the comments section of individual posts,
- to share our posts to you as the follower of our profiles,
- to inform you about our services and ourselves through posts we make on our profiles, including sponsored posts that are shown to a wider audience,
- for statistical purposes, in that they present us with data about the visibility of our posts, their reach, the number of interactions, the demographics of our followers; the data presented to us by social networks is statistical.
All information contained in your profile and activities resulting from its use are directly administered by the respective social network.
III. The Scope of Personal Data
Due to the applied principles, we process your name and photo if you write to us or comment on our posts.
We collect and process the following types of personal data through our portals:
- an identifier (typically including your name, which is not verified by us in any way to confirm the accuracy of the data),
- a profile picture (which in some cases allows us to see the image of your face),
- other images (which may also depict the image of your face) resulting from the relationship between the fanpage and the user. You post images in the comments section below our posts at your own discretion,
- the contents of your comments and the contents of the conversation carried through the application (it allows us to discover your e-mail address, telephone number and the description you have provided in relation to the circumstances of our correspondence).
IV. Rights Related to the Processing of Personal Data on the Fanpage:
- you have the right to access your personal data,
- you have the right to correct them,
- you may request your personal data to be deleted when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes,
- you have the right to restrict processing, to the extent set out in the GDPR,
- you have a right to object,
- if you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – in Poland it is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office uodo.gov.pl
Do you wish to exercise your rights or to learn more about them?
Contact us at: email@example.com
If you wish to exercise your rights related social networks, additional information are available at FB, LINKEDIN, Instagram.
V. Data Retention Period
For the duration of the purposes for which the data was collected:
- For the time required resolve the issue you have raised. Personal data collected through communication with users shall only be processed for the purpose of responding, if necessary.
- For the time you follow our profiles. Remember, you can always delete your comments under our posts, stop following us or cancel your social media account.